Thursday, August 25, 2011

i've been listening to this song on a loop for hours now, non stop.



"and if you don't love me let me go..."

Is the (perhaps obvious) first line that attracted my ears and brain to this song, and it's all I can listen to whiling away the restless night.


But having listened to this song non stop in these wee morning hours, another lyric has attracted my attention and it is so much more worthy of my attention, I mean after all, why fixate on the past? I want so much more, so this is my future, this is what I've always wanted, and this will consume my attention rather then the aforementioned subject:

"And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones
I am a writer..."

Okay now, that's the last of my emo-self for now. resolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment